Monday, November 10, 2008

CMK November kit

So, this is the second month we are doing something a little different over at CMK. The design team is posting inspiration from the November kit weekly. If you haven't seen this already, you can check out our inspiration from week 1 here and from week 2 (which just started today) here. Here is my week 2 layout using the gorgeous November kit:

These pics are from my 31st birthday two years ago (hmm, can you figure out how old I am now? ;-) I can't believe how little Noah looks - he was 18 months old here! I found out I was pregnant with Chloe just a few weeks later :-)

Everything on this layout is from the November kit except for the little white photo corner. I also used embossing powder and glitter on the clouds that I got out and layered, and I used foam tape to add dimension to the clouds and the letters.

I am so excited - i'm going to see the live tour of So You Think You Can Dance in Baltimore tonight with 3 girlfriends! I went last year, too, and we had great seats on the floor just a few rows back. Our seats aren't as good this time, but i'm sure it will be great. We're going to start off with Mexican food and some margaritas... can't beat that! Happy Monday everyone!

25 comments:

Denise said...

What a gorgeous layout and a gorgeous kit! Love it!

doris sander said...

fabulous! love how you layered those clouds! :D

can't wait to hear abt the fun girls' night out! :D

Lucy Edson said...

We are the same age, Staci! Go figure! lol

Great LO - love how you guys are stringing them out this month - it keeps the suspense building! ;)

Hope you have a great girls night!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alex said...

What a gorgeous layout!!!! Love the papers in that kit!!

Have fun on your girls night out! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Stacey Michaud said...

love this! Those clouds are just too cute! So jealous that you are going to SYTYCD! LOVE that show!

Camilla:-) . Camilla Raade Paulsen said...

Wow what a kit!!! Love the colours, and the clouds were just so cute!!

Love your work :-)

Wendy Kwok said...

Love the way you use the scallop cirlc die cut... lovely LO!

Colleen said...

Wow! Beautiful layout! Hope you had a fun night at SYTYCD!!

~Amie~ said...

hey, we're the same age!

I do love this layout, what a cute little boy! :)

Charlotte Cramer said...

Gorgeous Staci!!!!!!! I know how old you are!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! I am a little older URGHH!!! Not much though!!!

Just a tid bit......I have my calendar kit on my blog today!!! A little early!!!! Too excited!!! Check it out if you have time!!! :))))

Leslie Ashe said...

Ummm...WOW!! BRB..I need to pick my chin up! Dang girl - you sure are talented!! I LOVE your stuff!

YOU had to have SO MUCH FUN out with the girls at such a FUN thing!! I can't wait to hear!

Jen Martakis said...

This is just the cutest layout!! Love those clouds!

How was the show last night?

Anonymous said...

Yah you rocked it out girl .. and girls night outs are the best .. huh?

Amy said...

You did great with the kit! The cloulds are very cute!!!

I hope you have a great girls night out,sounds like fun for sure!!

Anonymous said...

oh this is gorgeous! love how you layer the clouds like that..have a fabulous day! :)

*hugs*
natalia

Diana said...

LOVED this LO of Noah, I can hardly remember him when he was that young (:- Thank goodness for pictures!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layout Staci!!! hope you had fun at the concert!

Meg Giroux said...

I hope you have a blast tonight Staci!!! Such a cute layout...Love the colors and such cute pictures of your little little guy!

Julie Overby said...

Staci, I just love this layout!! Totally adorable.

Pearl said...

Noah is such a little man now compared to then ! lol ! You're still much the same - no worries ! lol Fab cloud details on this layout !

Can't wait to hear how your girls'nite out turned out !

Jocelyn said...

Staci, you did an OUTSTANDING Job! Wow so much detail and I love the circle and the pics are so adorable. Oh well, I just love EVERYTHING! You are so very talented! I guessed your age!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend~!

Brenda Hurd said...

glad your alive girlie - was starting to wonder about you! Super cute layout - love the halloween pics below too!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that layout!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute page, Staci! I just love the color combo and love the layered clouds. The title letters look awesome, too.
Hope you had a great time with the girls. sounds awesome!