Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Check this out!!

Ok, friends, I have to take a minute to brag about my awesome friend Doris. If you don't already know of Doris' amazing work through the American Crafts DT and the Jenni Bowlin Studio DT, then surely you know of her through the scrap mags. Because I know I can't pick up any magazine without seeing her work in it! Anyway, i'm gushing about Doris because not only do I think she is incredibly talented, but she is one of the sweetest, most genuine people i've "met" in the online world.

If you didn't already know, Doris is teaching another class called Product Pizazz 101, and the class starts this Monday! Here is some info:

Product Pizzazz 101 with Doris Sander

Class begins Monday, February 9th!

Each lesson covers the following:
- product usage
- design principle
- craft technique
- use it now challenge--with weekly chances to win goodies

A private class forum for interacting with other participants and Doris.

A private class gallery for sharing your work and seeing what others have done.

Learn more at the live chat on Thursday, February 5th at 9pm EST.

I just registered for the chat myself... hope to see you all there! :-)

P.S. Did anyone notice that I blogged two days in a row?? Wow, this is a record ;-)

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

WooHoo two posts in two days!!! I so adore hearing from you and wow what a great class!!! Thanks for sharing!!

scrappermimi said...

Girl...those pictures of you daughter are adorable...your right a little girl in a tutu is the sweetest.

Considering I only have boys I will have to go with little boys in a soccer uniform, LOL!

Your friends classes look great, you are such a sweet friend!

Kristii said...

Whoo hoo!!! Way to go! Keep on posting girl!! Sounds like a great class!! Hope you have a great day!!

Jocelyn said...

Hey girlie, I posted about you on my Blog and there is an award waiting for you!!!

Alex said...

WOW!!! Two posts in a row - you are on a roll, lol!!! Sounds like a fun class, TFS! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lucy Edson said...

That sounds like a great class, Staci! Thanks for sharing!

Sasha Farina said...

she is awesome eh?!!

Lisa said...

Just stumbled upon your blog...Love your work!!! And I must say your little one in the tutu certainly had me smiling! Looking forward to seeing more of your projects! Thanks for sharing!

ellen s. said...

oooh! i have to go check out that class!