Thursday, March 26, 2009

Has it already been a week?

Wow, I feel like I just updated my blog, but I guess not, lol. Crazy how life just seems to be on overdrive sometimes! Anyway, I did this Fancy Pants layout the other night. The pp is mostly from the On a Whimsy line, and the chipboard is from the Daily Grind line. I just love the fun, whimsical feel to these papers!


After uploading it to 2Peas, I had a happy surprise when I saw it was the featured layout yesterday.

This is my last creation using the March kit from CMK. I used the supplies in my kit and the mini-kit add-on to make a wall hanging out of the "Lucky" bingo card. I just love these bingo cards, and I had a lot of fun with this. I keep moving it around in my house, though - still not quite sure where the best spot is for it yet!
Speaking of CMK kits, I got my April kit in the mail yesterday, and wow, is it awesome! Such a fun mix of manufacturers! You can check out a sneak peek here. I also got notice yesterday that a new Fancy Pants box will be shipping to us designers soon. Totally can't wait for that!! I know i'm not the only one that gets excited to get their favorite products in the mail! ;-)

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week, and I hope you all have a great weekend, too! My birthday is on Monday, so we're celebrating on Saturday. We'll be taking the kids to the circus during the day and going out for a hibachi dinner with my fam that night... can't wait!

19 comments:

marcibun said...

Great stuff! Congrats on being featured on 2peas ;)

Susie's Site said...

Wow I love your work! I have bookmarked it and will stop back often!

Jocelyn said...

YAYYYYYY for you on being featured on 2 Peas!!!!! I LOVEEEEE the LO! Love what you did the strips to make it look like grass!!!! You always inspire me!!!! Have a great Thursday!!!

meganklauer said...

More awesome inspiration! Congrats on the 2peas feature! Lovin how you did the frame work on the fancypants layout!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being featured at 2Peas! Beautiful layout, gives me a little bit of inspiration for spring pages! Have a great weekend and a Happy Birthday on Monday!

Anonymous said...

So much 2Peas love lately - congrats!!!!!! Have a fun weekend - we're over the hump and headed downhill to the weekend. :)

Lucy Edson said...

That layout is so adorable!! Congrats on the 2peas feature!! :D

Love the door hanger!! Your family is so cute!! This piece has a really great mixed media feel to it!

doris sander said...

total cuteness! i need that pp!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Congrats on the featured layout! I can totally see why. Love the grass and the negative strip.

Karmele said...

Congrats on being featured at 2Peas
Your new layout is amazing!

Lisa said...

Just LOVE Fancy Pants and you did a fantasitc job! Congrats on being featured at 2 Peas! The sneak peek at CMK looks like so much fun. I am so behind in using the kits I have, but I am feeling THAT urge to buy this one...lol! Happy Birthday a few days early. Hope it is everything you wish it to be! Hugs!

Denise said...

Staci, this is such a cute layout!!!! Love the grass!! Congrats on being featured on 2peas!!!!

Pearl said...

Happy Birthday in advance , Staci !!! Sounds like it's gonna be a tonne of fun !

Congrats on the 2peas toot ! fabulous layout ! love the addition of the filmstrip chipboard !

Alex said...

What a fabulous layout - love the colors, the pic is adorable, and the dp is yummy!! Congrats on being featured, that is awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Meg Giroux said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACI!!!!!

I love the layout of the little man...super cute pics and love the grass idea! Congrats on Two peas!

The wall hanging you made is super cute...awesome pics of you and Tony and the kids!

Have a great weekend!

Renee Lamb said...

hey sweet pea! of course i love the newest creations! love your artistic designs! that layout using the FP --- genius. congrats on the feature at 2 peas!

Wendy Kwok said...

That FP LO is super cute.. love it! Congrats on the 2peas feature.

Amy said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you!! Featured on 2 peas thats awesome girl!! The strips of grass are great!!
Hope you have a wonderful Brithday on Monday!!! Happy Brithday!!

Peggy said...

I just love your "total cuteness" LO, what you did with the strips of paper to make that grass is just wonderful! Truly inspirational.
xxx Peggy