Sunday, August 30, 2009

The winner of the Luxe RAK is...

From Random.Org:
True Random Number Generator

19

Blogger ~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...
Such fun stuff! Thanks for the chance!
August 26, 2009 7:32 AM

Congrats Stephanie!! Please e-mail me at stacimtaylor@gmail.com with your mailing address, and I'll get your Luxe goodies out to you :-)

Busy weekend complete with a ladies night, surprise party, a bris/baby naming for my girlfriend's new twins, and some outdoor play. Oh, and this photo opp:


Nice, huh? My kids both love to play house with Noah being the daddy and Chloe being the mommy, but she took it just a little too far, lol!

School in our county starts tomorrow, so our n'hood is buzzing with excitement. Noah turns 5 in October, missing the cut-off by 1 month, so I get a bonus year of having him home (although he'll be in pre-school 4x/week). It's hard to believe that my "baby" will be off to kindergarten next year at this time!

I'm finally almost done clearing out some space in my scraproom, and i'm itching to scrap after going through all this paper! Hoping to get a layout done tomorrow :-) Hope everyone had a great weekend!

7 comments:

Meg Giroux said...

These pics are just too cute! She is so funny:)

gosh, I wish Marissa was still that age! She starts High School tommorrow:(!!!!

Have a great week!

Wendy Kwok said...

She is such a sweetie! So cute

Pearl said...

oh my ! she is too cute ! lovely pics ,Staci !!

Jocelyn said...

Love the pics and Evan had the same thing with his Birthday being September 28th and Gavin will miss the cutoff too!!!! Enjoy having Noah home just a little longer...Evan went for his first day today as a First Grader!!

Amy said...

what cute photos!!!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Hi there ! Came by to say hello, those vacation photos looked like yoou had so much fun !!

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

Staci -- she is a doll!! I love the photos!!!


I just wanted to say thank you again, I received my goodies today and loved ALL of it!!! I've never used any of the Luxe products before and I have to tell you I fell in love with those papers immediately after opening the box! Thanks!!!