Sunday, October 18, 2009

AMM Anniversary Crop Blog Hop & Scavenger Hunt

As part of AMM’s anniversary crop we’re having a blog hop and a scavenger hunt. Here is how this will work: each one of the AMM Design Team members will have a special post for the blog hop where you will have the chance to get to know them a little bit better. At the end of the post, there will be a question that will lead you on a hunt through the AMM site and/or AMM blog (the link to the AMM blog can be found on the left sidebar of the main store site). Be sure to check the anniversary crop forum for complete information on the Blog Hop Challenge.

Here’s a little interview for you to get to know me better:

What is your favorite item in the AMM store at the moment? I am a bling kind of girl, and I am loving all the new Prima "Say it in crystals" - gorgeous stuff!

Are you a messy scrapper or clean and tidy? Definitely messy! You can't even see my desk once I get started on a project - I pull out a ton of papers and embellishments and mess around until I find something that looks right!

What are your 3 must have scrapbooking products/tools? My Fiskars fine tipped scissors, Tim Holtz edge distressor and chipboard.

What was the last scrapbook item you purchased? Patterned papers - I certainly don't need anymore, but I can't stop buying them!

What is your guilty pleasure? I love having microwave popcorn with lots of "spray butter" and popcorn seasoning on it. I load it up! It's hard to find the popcorn under all the stuff I put on it, lol.

What scrapbooking embellishment or technique do you use on almost all of your pages? I almost always distress my edges - I love the little hint of shabbiness it gives to a layout.

What was the last movie you saw in a movie theater? Cloudy with a chance of meatballs (can you tell I have young kids? lol)

How long does does it normally take you to complete a layout? Several hours - often broken up over more than one day. I'm a slooow scrapper!

Is your spouse, significant other or family supportive of your scrapbook hobby? I'm very lucky that my hubby is very supportive! He is an artist and enjoys drawing/illustrating as a hobby, so he totally "gets" my need for a creative fix! My kids are too young to know any better, lol, but i'm hoping they'll be happy that mommy scrapbooks many of their memories!

Now onto the scavenger hunt! Here is your question:

What was the question of the day on 8/21/09? Which member said that she loves Pepsi but WON’T drink Coke?

Now head on over to Jeni's blog for your next scavenger hunt question!