Ok, ok, so I didn't actually go anywhere, but I feel like I should make something up to explain my long blogging absence ;-) Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, you all know I don't have a good reason other than being pregnant and feeling unmotivated these days, so i'll leave it at that lol.
Much has happened in the 3 weeks since i've been here. Let's see....
1. We went cold turkey on Chloe's paci (she was using one for bedtime still)
2. I've spent a lot of time feeling completely and utterly exhausted (see #1 to figure out partly why lol - Chloe's bedtime habits have gone in the toilet now that she's lost her comfort)
3. My belly has grown about twice in size ;-)
4. Tony and I had our 8th wedding anniversary
5. I started nesting and totally cleaned out the baby's room (formerly known as our guest room) and GET THIS - my scrap room!! (So excited that I can see the floor again!)
6. We've been getting ready for Noah's preschool graduation in two days - tomorrow is his last day of preschool forever!
7. We ordered Chloe big girl furniture - can't wait for it to come in so I can fix up her "big girl" room and then start on the nursery.
8. Thanks to my awesome friend Doris sending me some gorgeous new Jenni Bowlin and Fancy Pants sending me the fantastic new lines, i've even been motivated to scrap some!
Here is a FP layout using the About a Girl line, including the flocked transparency and the glitter die-cut wings:
This weekend was SO much fun! We had a n'hood party Saturday night and then did backyard camping, ending with a big outdoor breakfast Sunday morning. Tony and I sort of cheated by putting an air mattress in the tent, but the kids roughed it completely by sleeping on the ground. We all had a blast!! The kids were so excited, and they keep asking when we can do it again :-)
Here is me and down-the-street-Heather and next-door Lisa:
Tony and Chloe during tent set-up time:
Roasting the marshmallows to make s'mores. Yuuuuuum.
Chilling in the tent:
Although I was very sore and veeery tired on Sunday, it was well worth it. Such great memories! I ended the weekend by getting a table at my LSS's scrappy yardsale. I ended up earning quite a lot of money in trade for stuff that was just sitting in my room gathering dust, so i'm happy.
I hope you all have had a wonderful few weeks, and i'll be around soon to catch up with you all!