Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby and me...

I decided to scrap those awesome 4D u/s shots we got recently by showing what both me and baby looked like at 31 weeks. I'd say baby is faring a lot better than me LOL! This is a Fancy Pants layout, and the patterned paper and transparency are both from the Road Show line. Those alpha rubs are some of my favorite FP rub-ons ever! And that flower near the photo of me is actually from a set of FP rub-ons from way back when, and I thought it worked perfectly with the color scheme - was trying to incorporate blues and pinks ;-)

Thanks for all the supportive comments about us not finding out baby's sex. You'd be amazed how many people make it clear that they think we're crazy lol. To each his own, right? Oh, and Jessica asked about names. So far we have Lucas and Emma in first place, but knowing Tony and me, we could change our minds at the last minute... we did with Chloe! We didn't know her sex either and had decided she would be Maya if she were a girl. Well, at the last minute, we changed to Chloe, and poor Noah was so confused. For the first few weeks of Chloe's life, he was calling her baby Maya!!

Happy Friday, everyone! Had a great day here visiting with old friends with high school that I haven't seen in years. So much fun! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend :-)

12 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, what a cool layout, Staci! I love that cute, cute photo of you, and what amazing photos of Baby! Love the whole idea of this one.
And good for you for sticking to your guns with what YOU want to do. What's right for you and for your family is ALL that matters!

Donna L said...

Great lo Staci and those photos are just priceless! Looks like a boy to me :)

Meg Giroux said...

Love this Staci! You look great by the way and those 3-d pictures of little baby Taylor are so cool!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

This is too cool, Staci! You are one gorgeous preg lady!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, Staci, SUCH a beautiful layout!!!

laterg8r said...

love the title and big arrow :D

i'm on my 4th baby and we have never found out the sex ahead of time :D

my dr says that women who don't know the sex push harder LOL :D

Tara Powell said...

Staci, I didn't find out the gender of Roman, my youngest, and it was one of the best surprises EVER!! Don't let anyone rain on your parade, it is a personal choice and you will be so happy in the end! There aren't many surprises in life (at least GOOD ones!)and I don't regret letting his gender be a surprise :)

I've missed you and your blog and promise to stop by more, in fact I am going to update my blog in the next few days with some big news...
:)
I love this layout, you are positively glowing and the u/s pics are amazing!
Have a blessed day, friend.

Stacey Michaud said...

Beautiful layout! I am so happy for you guys! I found out with both kids because I like to have control...LOL! I wanted to decorate their nurseries and have the gender specific clothes. BUT it is totally a personal decision and you stand in your truth about it! It will be a wonderful surprise! LOVE the names too!

Jess said...

ohhh awesome layout...love those pics of you two! and ohh thanks so much for sharing names with us....i looove both of your choices! such exciting stuff!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I'm thrilled for you! Congrats! You're almost there! :)

Peggy said...

Oh wow, those 4D pictures are amazing aren't they? And the LO is gorgeous and so precious, I wished I had been scrapbooking when I was pregnant. I would have insisted on having more pictures taken ... I hardly have any pictures of me pregnant :-( This will make one gorgeous memory one day!

And if you don't want to know the sex of your baby, that's good for you! I on the other hand ... well, I'm too curious LOL, I couldn't have waited that long. I didn't even keep the sex from other people, I told anyone who wanted to hear (and maybe some who didn't want to hear as well LOL). I love the names you've chosen ... Emma was on our list for our first daughter as well, but we liked Chloƫ better ... because well, it's just a beautiful name, isn't it???? LOL. Still in love with the name "Emma" as well though... I'm curious to find out if you'll change it at the last minute or not!

xxx Peggy

Pearl said...

omg ! 4d baby pics ! how awesome ! good on yer that you've scrapped them now ! woot !