Sunday, August 15, 2010

This is them....

This is totally not a good quality photo, however, I LOVE it. It cracks me up every time I look at it. Yes, they can be all drama and moody and whiny, but the majority of the time, they are complete and utter goofballs. And they totally feed off of each other. They love to make funny faces and dance around and act weird and crazy. And Tony and I love it. I wonder if #3 is going to be as much of a goof??
In between DT work, I've actually been trying to use up my stash (I know, using up my stash is probably breaking some crazy scrapbook law ;-), and I finally dug into Lily Bee's Hello Sunshine line...
Of course, now I've got my hands on the goooorgeous AMM August kit, so i'm having fun digging in. You can get one here if you're interested :-)

So, we're now at 3 weeks, 2 days of the countdown till baby arrives (hence the even slackier blog posting than normal ;-) I have two more weeks of work and then i'm starting my maternity leave. Since I work part-time and am home several days during the week, too, our schedule is getting pretty packed with stuff to do and people to see before baby comes, and before my little man starts kindergarten (ack!!). Let's home I can stay organized in the next few weeks... :-)

10 comments:

Tara Powell said...

I have a house full of goofballs too, trust me, the new baby will fit right in ;)
In fact, he or she will probably be the goofiest of all three!
(at least that's how it was with us!)
Only three more weeks and you will get to meet your new little one, I can't wait to find out what it is!!
Have a great week
:)
Tara
PS- love your lilybee LO!

doris sander said...

i think baby #3 will be the biggest clown of all. pretty pretty layout. wow you're close! i've been a blogging fool dontcha know. think i can hit 14 of the next 16 days? :)

Andrea Amu said...

Cute page with Hello Sunshine! Love the sweet photo too!

Not too much longer... I'm sure you are crazy ready to meet the newest Taylor! I am excited to finally know if you'll be bringing home lil' brother or lil' sister#2!!

Jess said...

super super cute pg...those colors, patterns, elements..just go together so well!

As far as goofballs go, my #3 is the biggest goof in the family...so you never know! :-D

Anonymous said...

I would love a house of goofballs...unfortunately my kids gt their father's poker face so when I want to goof around they get all serious. It's really hard to have fun sometimes around here!
Am so excited that you keep the baby a surprise...we did with all five and there is just something so neat in that that you can't replace with any other thing in life! No other surprise equals it! Can't wait to read your blog entry when the little one is here and see the photos! Enjoy the little time that is left being preggos! What a blessing! And over so quickly!!!

Peggy said...

LOL, I'm sure these two will teach number 3 a few tricks LOL!! At least that's the case in our house ... my three kids are as crazy as their father is :-))) Well, maybe I'm a bit crazy at times as well LOL. One thing's for sure ... you won't have a dull moment in the house LOL.
Beautiful LO, and that new kit sure seems promising, can't wait to see what you'll do with it. But I'm even more curious to see your number 3!!!!!!
xxx Peggy

Amy said...

such a wonderful photo!and that layout is wonderful I always luv looking at all the details on your layouts! Cant wait to see photo of your sweet baby! It seems like you should have had that baby by now!!!lol I bet you are ready!

Wendy Kwok said...

this page is full of sunshine... love the textures and design

laterg8r said...

love this lo and all the fussy cutting :D

El Paso Window Tinting said...

Nice bllog