Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy (and hot) July!

Ok,so I still haven't been in here as much as I'd like, but i'm working my way up ;-)  I've been scrapping again, and I know I said this last time but man, does it feel good!  There's nothing like getting in touch with your creative side to make a person start to feel whole again.  Had so much fun with this one - used the Heidi Swapp Invisibles paper which I misted pink and then added some handstiching to add some texture to some of the circles.  I cut the star out of cardboard and then covered it with some pretty paper to add even more depth - you all know I like my lumpy pages.  Having lots of fun with details as I always do.  I love these photos I took of the bigs after Chloe's dance recital last month - those two sure can fight, but they also sure do love each other!
So, since my blogging has gone by the wayside lately, clearly my picture posting has as well.  Have to catch you guys up with some recent ones.  Love this one of Lucas hugging my leg.  Can you believe this little guy is going to be TWO next month?
And then here are some of my favorites from Fourth of July.  We celebrated with good friends, and the kids loved the sparklers, of course!
Hope you all are enjoying summer and staying cool - it's been HOT here!!

6 comments:

doris sander said...

oooooooooooh! love this one staci! so so pretty! you're back with a vengeance! :)

Ania said...

Love that layout - yey! It does feel good, doesn't, just creating? :)And my, your youngest are soon two already?? Enjoy the rest of your summer :)

Staci said...

I can't believe that Lucas is almost 2 already!!! I absolutely love the LO.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing.

Kaplan Step 1

ptc said...

Very cute child I love these pictures you are a good photographer!