Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MME goodies

So, who doesn't love My Mind's Eye??  They are by far one of my favorite manufacturers, and I have a ton of their stuff - papers and embellishments galore!  So when I saw that they are having a Guest Designer contest, along with the very awesome kit club, Gossamer Blue , I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try.  The layout had to be created new, and since you all know I'm finally scrapping again, it was the perfect reason for me to pull out a bunch of my newer MME goodies.  Like most people, i'm in love with washi tapes these days, so I had fun using MME's tape to make my sun.  I cut out some of the design and then backed the paper with AC's glittered cardstock and added some stitching with MME's twine.  I had so much fun with this layout, and these pics are some of my favs of Lucas at the beach this summer... I just love that kid! 


 
 
 

3 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love this LO Staci! It is super fun and cute!!! Good luck!!!

Staci said...

Too stinkin' sweet! I LOVE it! :-)

Andrea Amu said...

So excited to see you scrappin' once again, Staci! This is a darling page... as always! Love that sunshine with the chevron ribbon pieces! :)