Monday, April 28, 2008

Calling all Marylanders!

So, a lot of people know that my dear hubby was the Store Manager of Recollections before they went out of business (yes, every scrapbooker's dream occupation for her hubby, lol). Although I miss Recollections like you wouldn't believe (as does Tony as he was a kick-butt manager if I must say so myself!), he and I both made some dear friends as a result of his working there. Two of those friends, Kim and Jo, have created Kreative Junkets (http://www.geocities.com/kreativejunkets/) so that the local crops can live on. I attended their first crop last month, and it was a huge success (despite the fact that my son and a metal luggage cart fell on top of my head, hehea). I must say, however, that I have taken a liking to the name that the hotel posted on the Welcome Sign as a mistake - Kreative Junkies! Any Marylanders looking for a great 12-hour crop should come on down! And if you go to the May 10th crop, stop by and say hi to me :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world! You're blog looks great for a newbie!

Gardening Galore said...

Hi there! Your blog looks super!!! Go a head and link me :). Its not to hard...if you need help just let me know.

TTYS, Kristy (AMM - scrapwithkjo)