Thursday, May 15, 2008

So many pacis, so little time

I finished another LO last night for my Guest DT stint at Create My Keepsake. Had so much fun using the Inque Boutique stamps on this one! I used one of the journaling stamps to journal on (go figure, lol), and then I used the circle journaling stamp to create a couple of flowers on my page. My little Chloe sure is addicted to her pacis!


We've had a busy week so far filled with Noah's last soccer class, family time and lots of outdoor time! We're in the middle of having a deck built, so the kids had fun pressing their faces up against our sliding glass door to watch the guys work today.

I'm anxiously awaiting my first package from Luxe. Jennifer Lynn Moody at Luxe informed us that they have gotten 5 new paper lines in, as well as lots of other goodies! In addition to all the fabulous Luxe products, Maya Road (whose warehouse is right down the road from Luxe) dropped off some goodies for us to get in our first packages. Whoo, can't wait! (Can you tell i'm excited?)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week - the weekend is almost here! Tony and I celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday and are going on a date that night (a rarity these days!), so i'm super excited about that!

2 comments:

Ania said...

So cute!! And I am excited aswell! Yay!

Meg Giroux said...

Staci, I'm such a heel!!! congratulations on the Luxe design team..I never saw your post for some reason...OMG I am so happy for you. This is a great layout I love it!! Keep up the awesome work! happy w/end!!