Sunday, March 3, 2013

Glitter and paint and stencils... oh my!

Had so much fun getting messy with a fun new stencil I bought.  I used some gold paint, added some gold glitter and then some gold leaves (see a theme here? :-) and voila - a fun little embellishment.  I was inspired to go gold with my paper choice - I just can't get enough of the Dear Lizzy gold polka dot vellum - so pretty!  And, of course, i've jumped on the washi bandwagon and love the extra layer the tape adds.


Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I did lots of creating this weekend, so i'll have more to share soon :-)

4 comments:

Staci said...

What a beautiful LO! You look great, Staci!

doris sander said...

gorgeous page staci! that gold vellum is my fave too!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, Staci! I can't get enough of gold lately either.

Andrea Amu said...

Ohhh! So pretty... the gold is lush! Very inspiring, Staci :)