Sunday, March 31, 2013

I've been busy!

Can you believe I made five layouts this week?  Five!  That may be the norm for some of you all, but for me, that's a ton in one week lol.  And it was SO much fun!  I played along at the Spring Fling crop for the Noel Mignon kit club (gorgeous kits, btw!), and there was a new challenge posted every day.

The challenge for this layout was to create homemade flowers:

And the challenge for this layout was to create a layout with the following journaling prompt - "you know it's spring when":
Speaking of this layout, I actually took those photos and scrapped them the same day (another first for me!) - last Monday, we had our first decent snowfall of the year.  Um, yeah, that would be at the end of MARCH, several days into spring.  Sigh.  At least we got to go out and play.

Will be back soon with more to share.  Hope you all have had a great week, and for those of you that celebrate Easter, I hope you're having a great holiday!

3 comments:

doris sander said...

wow staci! these are awesome! you had some serious mojo this wk! :)

Staci said...

Love the new blog deign! Creative work as always! TFS.

Lisa said...

GORGEOUS layouts Staci! I love Noel Mignon! I followed the challenges by way of FB but work was too busy last week to allow me any time to play along. Totally love your work... as always! Hope you had a beautiful Easter with your family! -Lisa