Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Funday

Oh, that crazy girl of mine.  This is one of my favorite pics of her that I captured, spur of the moment, on my iphone.  She was dancing around, being goofy and making funny faces.  She has such a silly side, and I love that about her.  This pic was taken awhile ago now, so it was about time that I did something with it, don't you think? ;-)


Here is another recent project I did - I attached a bunch of Fancy Pants chipboard frames to make this wall hanging for our front door... nice to brighten up the blank back of the door :)

So, we had gooorgeous weather this weekend! It was SO nice to get outside and play! Today we threw our bikes in the mommy van (it's good for something!) and headed to one of our favorite nearby parks that has a pretty lake and lots of bike/running trails (it's actually where I did the Iron Girl tri this summer). We biked around for a bit and then hit the playground to play. Here's my favorite photo from the day:

Hope you all were also able to get out and enjoy your weekend... i'm so happy that spring is on it's way!





3 comments:

Staci said...

Gorgeous projects! I love the use of the chipboard frames for the wall hanging! Such a great design! TFS. :-)

Andrea Amu said...

Always inspiring!
I am so glad you've taken to scrapping again, girl! ;)
Love these :)

doris sander said...

cute cute cute! :)