Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was actually tagged a couple of weeks ago by my dear friend Laurie, but I was a bum and didn't play along (sorry Laurie!). So, when the fabulous and talented Pearl tagged me, I figured there must be something to this tagging thing ;-) So here we go!

THE RULES OF THE GAME:
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Ten years ago:
I was getting ready to move across the country to Tucson, Arizona with my boyfriend of 7 months. That boyfriend turned into my husband 4 years later! :-)

Five things on today's "to do list":
Since it is the end of the day, lol, I'll mention tomorrow's to do list! I plan to take the kids to a local music/craft festival, mop my kitchen/hall floor, finish cleaning off my scrap desk, do laundry, and catch up on e-mails.

Snacks I enjoy
Well, chocolate would have to be my number one, of course (I'm addicted to those 60 calorie Hershey chocolate sticks!), but popcorn, fruit and veggie booty are on that list, as well.

Things I would do if I was a millionaire
I would donate a portion of it, set up college funds for the kids, I would give a lot of money to my parents to pay them back for all the years they have spoiled me, take my parents/MIL/bro & SIL on an awesome vacation (with us, of course), buy the fam new houses/cars, etc., buy Tony a Vespa and a boat, quit my part-time job but keep the childcare so I could have a couple of full days alone to scrap, get a weekly massage. Gosh, I think this list could go on forever, but those things are all sounding really awesome right now.

Places I have lived
Besides my home (and current) state of Maryland, I have lived in Connecticut, Australia and Arizona.

I am tagging
Jen
Lucy
Meg
Norma

All of these women do incredible work, so please check them out!

ETA a big thank you to Jen Sue for teaching my computer illiterate self how to link with the name instead of having to type out the URL. I can't believe how easy that was!!

8 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Fun post!!!!
Ulr is simple just type the name of t the ulr you want hilight it then go to the option that looks like the world with a chane link on it click on it then paste the Ulr. I think you click ok. Thats all you have to do.

Good luck!!

Jen Martakis said...

Thanks for the tag Staci! I'll work on it tomorrow. :)

Pearl said...

Awwwww ! Thanks for being such a sport , Staci & for playing along ! I would totally understand if you'd skip it too ! LOL !

Wow You've lived in Australia before ! How cool !

Meg Giroux said...

Staci, Thanks for the tag...I will work on it later today!! Thanks for the kind compliments!!

Melonie said...

Loved learning about you! Have a great weekend.

doris sander said...

australia! jealous! :D

Jen Martakis said...

I posted my answers Staci. Thanks for the tag! :)

Renee Lamb said...

love your answers to the questions! it was fun reading about ya a bit more!