Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CMK Blog Hop!

Well, I promised some photos from the butterfly exhibit, so how about I just show you the best one's within a layout, lol? The brand new August kit from Create My Keepsake could not have been more perfect for my butterfly exhibit photos! There is lots of yummy new Creative Cafe goodies, including this glittered die-cut edged paper. Love it!



I love how proud my little man looks in those photos! Don't forget to check out the other CMK DT members blogs! Links are on the side of my blog :-)

Busy busy week here! We are gearing up to go on a little trip soon, and there is still lots to do! I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. This summer feels like it's flying by now!

20 comments:

Jess said...

adorable pics...he is so cute with those sunglasses...love it! awesome awesome pg. as always ...love the colors your have put together...really compliments those pics! tfs! have a great day!

meganklauer said...

So great! Love the layers!

Tara Powell said...

LOVE this layout, Staci!!
Sorry it's been a while since I've been by your blog, hope you are having a great summer!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

super cute Staci! love the butterflies!

Andrea Amu said...

Ohh that glittered edged paper is pretty awesome! Great page, and cute, cute pix!

Danielle Flanders said...

cute, cute!

Sherry said...

fantastic take using this kit. It's so fantastic to see what everyone has done with the selections for this kit!

Carrie said...

Holy Cow girl - was this kit made for your photos or what!!! Fabulous design and details!

Trisha said...

So cute!

thestormyone said...

awesome lo~~ tfs

Unknown said...

Beautiful page! Love all the details!

Leslie Ashe said...

Your butterflies are SO CUTE!! I LOVE what you did with the kit! I think this is one of my FAVES of yours!!! :D

Sasha Farina said...

ohhhh.... butterflies!!! ever so yummy! well you know me :D

Jocelyn said...

Love this....just as I love all your work!!!! Have fun on your trip!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Adorable!! I love how you used the butterflies for your theme and how you jazzed them up as well! This is a really cute layout and you rocked the kit!

Jen Martakis said...

Hi there lady! It's been forever again hasn't it? Love your layout!

Pearl said...

fab pics especially with a butterfly in hand for Noah ! what fun ! yums ! look at all the Creative Cafe goodies on here ! ;-)

Mary - said...

this is so adorable staci - lovin the layers & those butterflies, totally cute! thx for the fab inspo & have a great day!! :) smiles, m-

Staci said...

Another fabulous LO! Great photos Staci!

Stacey Michaud said...

Awesome as usual! I saw your gorgeous FP layouts at CHA and they looked amazing! Wished I could have seen you too! One of these days!