Friday, July 17, 2009

It's crunch time!

Whew, busy busy busy over here! Got my big box of SERIOUSLY yummy new Fancy Pants Wed. night, so I tore into it last night and pretty much haven't stopped since, lol. Of course, being that i'm the slowest scrapper in the world, I've still only completed two layouts ;-) My MIL and aunt-in-law (that is a term, right?) are here this weekend, so they've been entertaining the kids all day so I can scrap... aaaaah, bliss! I've also got some things to do in preparation for my trip (see below), so i'm very thankful that they're here helping me out!

I am leaving tomorrow for an overnight trip to Atlantic City. One of my best girl friends, Dana, is getting married in October, so we're heading out to AC for her bachelorette party - can't wait! I'm sure we'll have a blast!

Anyway, i'm off to get back to scrapping for a bit as we're heading out when the kids wake up. I'll leave you guys with a recent layout I did of my little one. This is mostly American Crafts products with the exception of the lace paper (Creative Imaginations) and the diecut circle (Collage Press). Journaling reads: You are so stinking cute when you try to help me water the flowers. You try so hard to do what I do but you can barely lift the watering can as it's almost as big as you are!
Hope everyone is having a great week and that you all have a fantastic weekend!!

14 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this...awesome job!!!! Have fun in Atlantic City......sounds like you girls are going to have a great time!!!! :)

Peggy said...

This is beautiful!! I love the look of those flowers. Very elegant page, and I really like the topic, I wouldn't think of scrapping this. I really should scrap more about these little things in life, thanks for the inspiration.
Have fun on your trip!
xxx Peggy

Karmele said...

Your new page is fantastic!!
Have fun in Atlantic City!!
=)

Andrea Amu said...

How fun that your going to Atlantic City! Maybe you'll win some BIG money... so you can buy up all the new stuff coming out of CHA!

Again, I'm so jealous that you get to play with all the new FP! I saw they have a fun Halloween line coming out! Very cool!

This page is so cute... she's just an angel!

doris sander said...

super adorable layout! so very clever! :D

Pearl said...

what a great AC layout ! that Atlantic City trip sounds like its gonna be nothing but fun !

I dont remember seeing any sneaks of CHA Summer releases for FP yet ! I hope you are working with them ! woot !

ellen s. said...

AC! woot woot. i hope you had fun. loooove it there. and your layout is awesome..the detail just blows me away!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Wow, new stuff is always fun !! looks like its definitely all good for you, and a Bachelorette party in Atlantic City, bet it was a blast ! Aida

Jocelyn said...

Thank you soooooo much for the wonderful and supportive comment that you left me!!!! Whew, what a mess and what a pain!!!!! It's great to know that we are being thought of!!!! :)

meganklauer said...

Beautiful! Your details amaze me!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous LO, Staci! Of course you know I would be particularly fond of the journaling...I think I should label myself the Word Girl. I always enlarge everyone's LO's to read the journaling. On second thought, I could just be nosy!!! LOL!

Hope you had a great time in Atlantic City! Sounds like a roaring good time!!! Love ya, L.

Household removals Australia said...

That’s a very beautiful piece you made. Very unique design, I love the whole pakage.

Stem cell treatment said...

Good luck on your trip. And the layout is adorable.

Lydia said...

Wow love that Monster paper, fabulous!! and you're layout looks great. I especially love the little blob dude.