Friday, July 31, 2009

See ya!

Hey blogging friends! Getting ready to go on a trip, but before I go, I wanted to leave you with some recent projects ;-)

I made this layout using CMK's July kit - I had so much fun with this. It was fun reminiscing and going back to a different period of my life. 23 seems like an awfully long time ago, lol.



I've been trying to challenge myself to do more cards lately. This is a little thank you card I put together. I cut a window behind the scalloped circle and backed it with a transparency.

Well, friends, i'm off. Thanks so much for stopping by - I really appreciate all of my blog readers out there :-) See you when I get back!!

20 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love that layout! Have a good trip.

Meg Giroux said...

I love the layout Staci! Such cute pics of you and Tony!!!

Really cute card, you did a super job on it!

Hope you have a good vaca!

Jesi said...

That card is so cute!

Tara Powell said...

What a fun layout, isn't scrapping older pics the best?
You are a fab card maker, Staci!
I can't say I am surprised though ;)
Have fun on your trip!

Jocelyn said...

Have Fun......love all the creations....they are just perfect and did I see you in ST? Sending you smiles :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Hope you have a great time on your trip!

Love that LO and that card is so adorable!

Andrea Amu said...

Have a terrific vacation, Staci!
Love your page, and that sweet card... wonderful job!

Trisha said...

Adorable as usual! Have a fun safe trip!!

Owner said...

Adorable as always, Staci! Have a great trip, is it to Arizona by any chance? ;)

doris sander said...

total cuteness at 23! have a fun trip!

Pearl said...

Hope your trip is great , Staci ! live to tell ! lol

Great cards you've made too !

Lucy Edson said...

Fun look back, Staci! So cute!

Hope you have a great trip and I'll talk to you when you get back! :)

Jess said...

hope you have a good trip!!! love that layout...great idea! sweet card also Staci!

Alex said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time Staci!! Your layout is wonderful and I love your card, it's really really cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Karmele said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the layout!!! Have fun on your trip!

Danielle Flanders said...

how sweet! love that card!
hope you are enjoying your trip!
dani

Sasha said...

Have fun on your trip you insane talented woman ..

Brenda Hurd said...

hope your having a fabulous time! ANd you are a great card maker! Love this card!

Sasha Farina said...

oh you don't look a day pass 24 my dear!! awesome layout and cards! I need to make more cards as well!

scrappermimi said...

SO pretty...I really am loving all the details here!