Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Whew... what a day!! We had a wonderful 4th of July here, and I hope that all my American friends out in blogland had a great day, as well!! We started with a bike parade for the n'hood kids this morning. After getting some naps in, we ended the day with a bbq/party at one of our neighbors' houses. They live across the street from a big hill in our n'hood where we can see the fireworks from the center of town. The kids lasted through the fireworks and then bedtime came quickly! ;-) Here are some of my fav pics...

From this morning before the bike parade...



Love this shot of Chloe and Tony...

Chloe loves her friend Savanna!

Getting ready for the bike parade to start...

Me and next-door Lisa (don't you love our hair?? ;-)


From the party tonight...

And if you've made it this far after my photo overload, lol, I have a new Fancy Pants layout to share using the new Boy Kraft Kuts line - this line is sooo cute!



Journaling reads: We were lucky enough to score this Jeep at a yardsale when you were 21 months old. Now, 3 years later, you still love your 1st wheels!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

12 comments:

meganklauer said...

Happy 4th Staci and love that FP layout! So cute!

Jocelyn said...

Staci......I just love the pics....looks like you had a wonderful day!! Did we not have the best weather ever!!!!!! Love the LO and love that Boy Paper!!!!! Rest and relax today!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!!! :)

Aphra Bolyer said...

All your sparkler pics are awesome! And I love the FP layout....that little car chugging up the side of the star....toooooo cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE your 4th pics. I didn't even bring my camera, and now I'm kicking myself! That LO is fabulous!!!

Andrea Amu said...

Ohh I loved that kraft Kuts page when I saw it over on the FB blog!

I see you had a terrific 4th of July celebration! Great pix!

Our picnic with friends is today!

Lucy Edson said...

Those pics are too cute, Staci!! The bike parade looks fun!

Love those new FP papers - I am getting the girl Kraft Kuts. :)

Hope you had a great rest of the weekend! :)

doris sander said...

happy fourth of july!

goodness! LOVING those braids!

Heather Swan said...

Lots of good stuff in this post, Staci!!!!! See you guys soon!

Sasha Farina said...

looks like awesome fun!! Wish I was there!

Lisa said...

What fun! Looks like the kidlets were having a blast! Ummm, and you looked to be enjoying yourself as well! LOL! Love the layouts...of course I ALWAYS love your layouts! DUH! Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!

Kristii said...

Fantastic pictures!!!! You have adorable children!!! Love what you did with the new fancy pants too!! Awesome!!! HOpe you have a fantastic week!!

Anonymous said...

J'adore
Corinne
http://corinneleclercq.over-blog.com